For the Super Visa application, one of the essential requirements is emergency medical insurance from the private Canadian insurance provider, and this insurance needs to be purchased before the application is submitted to Canadian immigration for approval.
Keep the following in mind before buying Supervisa Insurance:
– Buy from a Canadian insurance provider for all new applications or anytime you are coming to Canada as Supervisa holder
– Minimum CAD 100,000 coverage
-Coverage for Emergency medical, Hospitalization and Repatriation
-1-year validity for each entry and have it available for immigration officer at the point of entry in Canada
Super Visa Insurance Monthly Payments
Once you have decided the Super Visa Insurance program that is for you and your parents or grandparents, and Super Visa Insurance cost looks too high, you can take Super Visa Insurance for the whole year and pay monthly. The Canadian immigration system approves these monthly plans. Few insurance providers understand the Canadian financial, really well and take a proactive approach and design the Super Visa Insurance annual and monthly. Run a quote and find out who is providing the best suitable plan as per your need.
How to calculate Supervisa insurance cost and apply
1. Enter the essential information to our rate calculator
2. Select the quote and review plan details
3. Click on the Buy Directly button
4. Enter the necessary information and receive a confirmation via email.