Are you planning to visit Canada? What about health insurance for visitors?
There is much more to Canada than ice hockey and maple syrup; it is a country that attracts millions of visitors every year, from street festivals in Montreal to five-star dining in Toronto. If you consider visiting the country for study, work, or vacation, you should know that medical care can be pretty expensive. In the event of a medical emergency, you will end up spending a lot more if you lack the proper coverage. It is therefore imperative that you purchase travel insurance. Travel medical insurance is available through Insure in Canada for temporary visitors, Super Visa holders, international students, work visa holders, new immigrants, and returning Canadians waiting for provincial coverage.
Avoid unforeseen events by protecting yourself
Many travellers consider Canada to be an attractive destination. You can explore the country's rich heritage and historical sites as well as marvel at its beautiful scenic views. It is also home to diverse communities and cultures, making it a melting pot for visitors from around the world. If you do not wish to expose yourself to unfortunate events such as sickness, physical injury, baggage loss, etc., you should purchase an insurance policy that addresses these concerns. It is estimated that without insurance, medical care costs are between $5000 and $10,000 per day in Canada. Ensure yourself with a visitor insurance plan by getting in touch with Pankaj Bhatia from Insure In Canada today
You must meet the following requirements to be covered by visitor insurance to Canada:
- Have a valid passport
- and be in good health
- Be free of criminal convictions and charges
- If you plan to leave Canada after a specific period, you must prove it to Canadian immigration.
- Ensure you have enough money to remain until you leave the country.
- An invitation must be provided by someone who lives in Canada.
Insurance for visitors to Canada will not be provided if:
- If your doctor advises you not to go, ignore it
- Diagnosed with a severe illness that gives you less than two years to live.
- In the last two years, have been receiving treatment for a terminal illness or been diagnosed with any type of cancer that has spread from one type of body to another.
- Received an organ transplant in the last two years.
- If you reside in a nursing home, care home, or any other rehabilitation center.
- Dialysis is required for you.
Contact Pankaj Bhatia from Insure In Canada Today
Plan to visit the country? Pankaj Bhatia can help you with all your insurance needs. The insurance plans that we provide will make sure that they will suit your budget and conditions for free quotes or to purchase travel insurance, give a call at (647) 640-2222 or (905) 624-2244 today. We are based in Mississauga, Brampton and Cambridge. For any queries or more details, do not hesitate to get in touch.