Visitors to Canada Insurance
Our visitors insurance plan provides the medical assistance and coverage to the visitors coming to Canada. Worldwide medical services are very costly in Canada. That is why Insure in Canada has introduced this plan. The major objective of this plan is to make the trip of our visitors worry and tension free. So that they can explore the beautiful cities of Canada and can enjoy them. Fortunately you are at the right place now; we are expert in providing the best plan at affordable rates to our clients.
Why you need it?
In Canada there are provincial health plans that provide medical coverage in case of any medical emergency. But if you are new to Canada then you will not be covered under the provincial health plan. If you apply for that then it will take time to get the benefits of that plan. If you are taking medical services without having any medical insurance plan then you might have to suffer from financial strain. It is not easy to afford medical services in Canada. To roam in Canada worry free and to avoid financial strain in case of emergency you need to buy travel insurance plan.
Why Insure In Canada ?
Insure in Canada is one of the Canada based companies which has more of the non-deductible plans. It means that when you will reach Canada then from the day first you will be covered under this plan. And in deductible plans, you need to pay for the medical services till the plan does not get started.
Coverage under Visitor Insurance plan
Our plan will provide the following coverage while your travel to Canada:
- In case of any emergency it will include the cost of surgeon and foster when you take any emergency treatment.
- Due to health issues if your flight got delayed then we will provide the meals and accommodation.
- It will cover the hospitalization fees.
- In case of any medical emergency we provide air ambulance with the facility of medical attendant.
At Insure in Canada we have designed all the plans according to the requirements and needs of candidate. We want that while travelling our client will feel safe and enjoy their ride at most. While travelling our family members always remain worried until or unless they didn’t get the update that they have reached safely. Just to end up this tension and worries we have introduced this plan. Now it is the time to take travel insurance plan and sit beside comfortably without any tension. It is our responsibility to take care of your family members. Before opting any plan you can get free quotes. It is the best way to get quotes and then compare it. This helps you to choose the best company. While opting plan it is necessary to check the coverage provided by them. Many of the time it happens that you get the maximum coverage in same price plans. Everyone loves to visit new places and to explore new things. Don’t stop yourself.
Travel Insurance for Visitors to Canada
Visitor-to-Canada travel insurance is the right choice for you or someone you know if you plan to stay in Canada for an extended period. All the Canadian visitors must take out travel insurance because Canadian healthcare plans do not cover medical costs for overseas visitors. It is strongly recommended that visitors purchase insurance from Canadian insurance companies since the policies can be purchased from their home country. This means you can avoid paying thousands of dollars and having to wait months for reimbursement because these companies know Canadian hospitals. Insurers in Canada also learn how to help you with your claims.
Visitor’s Insurance Covers the Following:
Medical and hospitalizing expenses in Canada are covered by visitor-to-Canada travel insurance. Coverage is available from $10,000 to $1,000,000 for the duration of your stay or Policy. When you visit Canada and experience an unplanned medical emergency, you can call a 24-hour toll-free number and be connected with a professional who can help you receive the care you need. Medical expenses covered by insurance include:
- When an emergency occurs, hospital care is provided.
- Medical care during an emergency
- Medical transport in the event of an emergency
- Dismemberment due to an accident
- Death due to an accident
- The cost of the accompanying individual.
- Medical care for dental emergencies
- Returning home in an emergency
- Repatriation of remains
An example of a claim
Arenal Abscess Unnoticed
Adam and his family were visiting from Norway. One day, he started complaining of abdominal pain and nausea. When his temperature ran very high, Adam’s parents called an ambulance, and he was taken to a sick kids’ hospital, where it was discovered that he had a large abscess on his kidney. He was hospitalized for seven days, and his medical treatment included drainage of the abscess under CT fluoroscopy before being discharged with antibiotics.
- Ambulance fees $650.00
- Hospital fees $29,000.00
- Doctors’ fees $7,700.00
- Prescriptions $400.00
- Amount paid by the insurance company $37,750.00
FOR WHOM IS THIS INSURANCE
- Canadian visitors
- Individuals who are not covered by government healthcare
- A work visa holder in Canada
- New immigrants
There is a difference between Visitor-to-Canadian Insurance and SuperVisa Insurance. Super visa insurance policies are created specifically to meet super visa admissions criteria. The Policy must have a minimum of $100,000 and cover the policyholder for at least one full year. A visitor’s insurance policy is a typical travel insurance policy. The number of days covered and the coverage percentage will vary based on the Policy you pick.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How Different Is This Insurance From Insurance For Inpatriates?
As opposed to visitor insurance, which covers only medical emergencies, inpatriate insurance is more comprehensive and covers you if you need glasses, medication, and vaccinations in addition to emergency care. Visitors to Canada are covered by visitor-to-Canada insurance.
For Canadians who do not have provincial coverage.
A Canadian citizen who has been out of the country may lose their provincial healthcare coverage for a specific period. A visitor insurance policy will cover you during a short visit. Visitors with long-term plans may consider a resident’s insurance policy. If you aren’t sure which product would be best for your situation, speak to one of our advisors. They can help you find the right product. If you plan to visit Canada, make sure you have the right coverage!
Why are Visitor, SuperVisa, and Travel insurance plans differ from each other?
- Visitors Insurance is for those coming to Canada from abroad. SuperVisa is a type of Visitor Insurance, but it only applies to parents and grandparents sponsored through the SuperVisa program.
- Visitors’ insurance can be purchased between one day and one year and is typically for 180 days.
- For people applying for the SuperVisa program, SuperVisa Insurance is mandatory. Thus, if medical emergencies arise, it may get expensive. To ensure your parents/grandparents are provided with adequate financial support should they suffer a medical emergency, they must have medical coverage. This is to ensure they get the medical attention they would need if anything were to happen.
- For instance, Travel Insurance covers Canadians and Permanent Residents of Canada while travelling outside of Canada and will help protect them while they are away from the country.