Supervisa Insurance for Mississauga Resident
On December 1st, 2011, Canada Immigration introduced a new visa for family reunification called "SUPERVISA." The primary requirement is that candidates purchase emergency medical insurance from a Canadian insurance provider and submit it along with the application for a Supervisa. Under this program, immigrants and Canadian citizens have the opportunity to reunite with parents and grandparents. A SuperVisa is a visa that is valid for ten years and can be re-used multiple times. Supervisors help parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents visit their families in Canada for 24 months without having to renew their temporary status. Several studies indicate that most parents and grandparents wish to visit their loved ones regularly. Thanks to SuperVisa, they now have another way to do it. Grandparents or parents who are awaiting the completion of their lengthy immigration process are relieved by this supervisa opportunity.
Who Needs Canada Super Visa Insurance?
Imagine you are applying for a Canadian SuperVisa. Proof of purchase of an annual private medical insurance policy from a Canadian company is required. Medical coverage, including hospitalization and repatriation, must be at least $100,000.
Does the Super Visa have any eligibility requirements?
- Your parents or grandparents were Canadian citizens or permanent residents;
- You are legally allowed to visit Canada.
- You must visit Canada to fulfill your vacation purpose, and you will leave by choice at the end of your trip.
- Ensure your grandchild or child meets the minimum income requirements and that they are financially capable
- This child or grandchild must provide you with a written invitation letter indicating that they will support you financially during your trip to Canada.
- you need to pass the medical examination required by Canadian immigration
- Get emergency medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company covering $100,000 in Canadian dollars for a year.
Overview of the SuperVisa Insurance benefits
- Full hospital coverage for medical emergencies, including semi-private and private hospital rooms
- Medical Services - Medical Treatment related to an Emergency by a medical professional
- Medical Prescriptions - Prescription drugs prescribed by a physician for emergencies
- Licensed Ambulance - A licensed ambulance is used in an emergency.
- Paramedical Services - Coverage costs associated with licensed chiropractors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, chiropractors, and podiatrists. Claims management must approve charges before coverage begins.
- Dental Accident Care - Coverage for the repair or replacement of natural teeth or permanent artificial teeth that are damaged as a result of an unexpected event,
- Emergency Dental pain relief - Includes up to $500 toward treatments or relief.
- Funeral expenses - Coverage for funeral expenses
- Coverage for side trips to the United States or Mexico
- Coverage for Pre-existing Conditions- As long as the pre-existing condition has been stable for 90 or more days, pre-existing conditions are covered
With Insure In Canada, residents of Brampton, Mississauga, Barrie, Toronto, Scarborough, Milton, Oakville, Hamilton, Ottawa and Markham can get instant quotes from all major insurance companies without any hassle. We can help you see the magic of our get quote calculator by entering the information below
- Choose between single and couple coverage
- Enter the date of birth of each insured or Age
- Select the arrival date
- The default coverage amount is $100,000, so click on the change coverage amount field if you require more coverage
- Choose pre-existing coverage (Yes or No)
- Click Get quote
One of the best parts is that you do not have to provide your email address and phone number to receive an instant quote.
Using this portal, residents of Mississauga can save a considerable amount of money. All you need to do is follow the instructions above.