Super visa Insurance Mississauga
Super visa insurance Mississauga -Whether your parents or grandparents are abroad, you must aware of the difficulties that arrive while visa renewals. Normally, they can be with you for 6 months at a time after that they would have to apply for an extension. But you don't have to worry about that with Super Visa. This visa will make it possible for all family members to stay together this holiday season, regardless of whether their visas have to be renewed or not.
Documents required for Super Visa
You will to have the following documents in order to apply for a super visa Canada:
- Firstly, you must have proof of immigration medical exam.
- Proof of your child's or grandchild's income will be required to qualify for the minimum necessary income.
- You will need to have a letter of invitation from your child or grandchild.
- Lastly, you will need to have proof of payment from the Canadian Insurance company showing you have medical insurance of at least $100,000 coverage.
Looking for Super Visa Insurance Mississauga? We are here to help you.
Facts which you have to show for getting a super visa are -
- The motive to visit Canada.
- Having Medical insurance of at least $100,000 purchasing from a Canadian insurance agency.
- Economic and political conditions of their country and their relationship with it.
To qualify for a Super Visa, the applicant must show the following documents to prove their child or grandchild meets the income requirements:
- Employer letter which states the title, salary as well as a description of the job.
- Assessment Notice
- Latest T1 and T4
- Accountant Letter that confirms the annual income.
- Employment insurance benefit statement
Benefits of Super Visa Insurance Mississauga
- Family coverage
- Available deductible discounts
- Emergency Medical observation
- Dental treatment
- Emergency Ambulance services
- Hospital bill concession
Why choose us?
- Affectionate Team: As a friendly team, we can ensure that the entire process is handled efficiently, and resolve any questions that you may have.
- Cover emergency disbursement: The policy covers any emergency expenses during your parent’s or grandparents' stay, so you don't have to worry about them.
- Suitable Plans: We have well-tailored and suitable plans for fulfilling your needs with the help of our experts.
- The smooth process for documentation: We have a very smooth and simple process for documentation. You just have to submit your documents and the rest of the work is our responsibility.