Super visa insurance Ottawa
Super visa insurance Ottawa Canada
Immigration has been a key part of the lives of many Canadians as well as permanent residents. They often wish for their parents or grandparents to join them as they establish roots as well as build their life. However, every parent and grandparent desires to meet their child and grandchild after staying away from them for a very long time. Therefore, to meet such circumstances, the Canadian government has launched the Super Visa scheme.
Super Visa insurance is a type of insurance that is particularly a scheme to cover the damage cost related to the medical crisis that may occur while you are visiting Canada. This is a long-term travel insurance policy for a period of one year. Therefore, It is ideally suitable for parents or grandparents visiting.
Cost And Factors Involved
Cost of Super Visa Insurance: After knowing about super visa insurance, you need to know the cost of it. However, the cost of super visa insurance may vary between $100 and $200 per month. In addition, it completely depends on the usual factors like age, pre-medical conditions, and what deductible amount you expect.
Factors Involved: The factors which are involved in obtaining super visa insurance are:
- Age of the applicant
- Pre-existing medical health
- Length of the Policy
- Expected deductible amount
- Amount of Coverage
Let the insurance advisors at Insurance in Canada help you with your insurance needs.
Benefits of Super Visa Insurance
There are several benefits that super visa insurance covers. Some of them are:
- Emergency hospital care
- Travel Assistance
- Transportation of family
- Emergency dental care services
- Essential Medical Equipment
- Ambulance services required on land, air, or sea
- Remains Repatriation
- Maternity Coverage
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Firstly, you must be the parent or grandparent of the PR holder or the Canadian Citizen you are visiting.
- A letter from your child or grandchild confirming financial support.
- You will need to have a copy of your child's Passport or PR Card as well as their income proof.
- Proof of medical examination will be needed to show that you are medically admissible to Canada.
- Medical insurance which was obtained from a Canadian Medical Insurance company.
- Identity Proof
- Purpose of Travel
- Financial Documents
Professional Super Visa Insurance Ottawa
Insurance in Canada provides various super visas insurance quotes for parents or grandparents who are willing to meet their child as well as grandchild living in Canada. We deal with remarkable super visa insurance providers. Moreover, we provide medical insurance quotes to the visitors to make it clear to them the importance and need of taking it. Undoubtedly, you can find any type of insurance you need while visiting Canada leaving a positive impact and peace of mind after you enrol in us.
Hence, if you are looking for a visa insurance quote or want to review the official requirements, then explore our website and find out more.