Cheap super visa insurance
Cheap Super Visa Insurance – Insure in Canada is a highly professional super visa insurance advisor in Canada. As a company, we are committed to providing quality coverage at a competitive price as well as a cheap super visa insurance policy. We offer competitive coverage at a low cost as part of our company mission. Moreover, our goal is to ensure that our clients get 100% satisfaction by providing them with excellent service.A Super Visa Insurance Policy for medical coverage is mandatory before you can spend a long period of time in Canada. In Canada, the famous super visa scheme allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens as well as permanent residents to visit for up to 5 years at a time. Also, it allows multiple entries over a period of 10 years. Therefore, this super visa has brought a great chance for those who hope to reunite with their parents and grandparents.
Get Cheap Super Visa Insurance coverage from us
A Super Visa Insurance Plan is a type of coverage designed to cover the cost related to a medical crisis that may occur at the time of your visit to Canada. With Canada's super visa scheme, parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents can stay in Canada for up to 5 years without reapplying.
Who is eligible for a super visa?
Parents or grandparents of a person living in Canada, being a Canadian citizen or Permanent resident of the native country, can apply for Super Visa. But you must be verified that the child or grandchild who invites you is able to meet the minimum income requirements
Requirements of a Super Visa Insurance Policy
You should meet some important requirements
- The insurance policy should be issued by a Canadian Insurance Company.
- During the purchase process, you will be able to select a validity period of one year.
- Coverage should include all the necessary health care, hospitalization, as well as repatriation coverage.
- Make sure you have at least $100,000 in insurance coverage, but also you can choose more if you want.
What does super visa insurance cover?
- Medical Emergency
- Hospital care services
- Emergency dental care services
- X-rays and Diagnostics
- Prescriptive Medications
- Assistance while travelling
- Evacuation for Medical Purposes
Cost Of Super Visa Medical Insurance
The cost and coverage options of super visa insurance may vary depending on where you are heading. Super Visa insurance can be purchased by a single parent or grandparent or by a couple. The cost of Super Visa insurance typically ranges from CAD$100 to CAD$200 per month, or even more in some cases.
Relevant documents required for a Super Visa
- Invitation letter from a child or grandchild and salary slip.
- T1 and T4 from the recent year
- Child or grandchild’s recent bank statement
- A document stating that the parent or grandparent has undergone an immigration medical examination.
- Lastly, medical insurance purchased from a Canadian insurance company will be valid at least for one year.
We have the best quotes you need for Cheap Super Visa Insurance, which makes your travelling tension-free. Compare the quotes now!